Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Blame TM Most of All

I had my first Irish car bomb tonight. I don't know why it was my first one because it will not be my last.

I have no idea why you didn't get me to drink one of these with you, TM. I mean, I know I can't compete with the speed at which you drink them, but you could have told me how delicious they were. I curse you. (And... also thank you a little bit because I would have been way more wasted at a certain wedding reception afterparty if I had been drinking them.)

So, I thank the boys of trivia night for introducing me to the wonderfulness that is the Irish car bomb. Plus, they're only 4 bucks on Wednesday nights at O'Dowd's. Pretty sweet.


End Blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blame me all you want. I don't see how it is my fault, I always made car bombs a group thing.

I am not sure if more drunk is better or worse... I guess we will never know.

Anonymous said...

umm....so what's in the drink?

Nikki said...

1/2 pint Guinness
1/2 shot Bailey's Irish cream
1/2 shot Jameson Irish whiskey


Add the Bailey's and Jameson together into a shot glass. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 1/2 full. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don't drink it fast enough it'll curdle. Besides the drink containing beer, that was the part that never made me want to drink one of these. But... surprisingly good after all.