Friday, April 21, 2006

Untraceable

The only people that are going to be in the trace section at work on Monday are me and my boss. Everyone else will be attending a class of some sort... or their contract ran out.

Guess I couldn't ask for more attention, eh?

I have found out several things recently:
1. I'm going to crime scene school for three weeks in early June.
2. I'm going to Chicago for a polarized light microscope training class the 17-21 of July.
3. We're most likely having an advanced polarized light microscope training session sometime in October, assuming we get funding for it. It'll be in Jefferson City, MO.

Yay! Learning for free. What a concept.

And getting sent to Chicago? For free? How cool is that?

I couldn't love my job more. Well, I could if they paid me more, gave me lots of vacations, and let me sleep in late. But... I looked for that job. It doesn't exist.

And the lotto's just so gosh darn hard to win.

End Blog.

No comments: