Monday, April 24, 2006

Trace Section Supervisor

I was the supervisor of everyone in the trace section for an hour today. I supervised… well… me. Because I was the only one working in my section. I suppose that's the only way that the least senior member of the team can be a supervisor though.

I thought about running amok, but didn't want to have to blame myself. So, I settled for turning up the radio really loud and muttering to myself, "Amok, amok, amok!" That felt pretty good. Then I finished the case I was working on and sent an analysis submission to the DNA section.

I'm a good, responsible Trace Section Supervisor.

That sounds super cool, doesn't it, Jake Gyllenhaal?

*bats eyelashes*

End Blog.

PS - "Amok, amok, amok!" Points will be awarded to whoever names the movie this quote comes from and the actress that said it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was said by Sarah Jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Nikki said...

*Gives Beth a whoooooole buncha points*

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your use of "the DNA section" instead of just sending it to DNA. CSI could really mess you up for the real world if that happened to be your chosen profession...Neat huh!?! HI!

Nikki said...

Oh yeah. See, I can be taught! No one's gonna reject my reports for that again. Or my blogs. Not that you can reject my blogs. And who would want to anyway? I mean, this here is a pure writing goldmine, is what it is.