Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Random 30 Questions

Q: WHO'S THE 4TH PERSON ON YOUR RECEIVED CALL LIST?
A: Tom O’Neill

Q: WHAT'S YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
A: Ring 3. I could not be more boring. Well, yes I could. I could have ring 1 or ring 2.

Q: WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
A: Talking to Mel, Mary Beth and Jeanna on IM when I should have been going to bed.

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE ON YOUR CELL PHONE SAY?
A: “Katie’s wedding was pretty. She was cute. We’re headed to the reception to get smashed.”

Q: WHOSE BED DID YOU SLEEP IN LAST NIGHT?
A: My own. Someday it’ll be the guest bed. And I’ll have a big huge comfy one for me. That I’ll let my guests sleep in because no one wants to sleep in the bed I’m currently sleeping in. Not even me.

Q: WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A: Olive green. I used to think it was the ugliest crayon color as a kid. My, times have changed.

Q: MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
A: Dawn of the Dead.

Q: NAME 3 THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ON YOU AT ALL TIMES? (This shouldn’t be a question mark.)
A: A pair of gold hoop earrings (2) and silver and blue Fossil watch. I even sleep and shower with them. So, really, we are talking at all times.

Q: WHAT'S THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS?
A: Olive green and cream. At least the bottom sheet is. I don’t believe in top sheets. My blankets are cream and blue. Yes, I realize they don’t match. But, it’s a comfort issue not an aesthetic one.

Q: HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU RIGHT NOW?
A: $139.30. Because I have a job where I make money!

Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken? (Did you notice the change from all caps? What’s with that?)
A: The drumstick. Because I like the name. And yes, I did notice the switch from all caps. It really bothered me, although, not enough to actually change it.

Q: What's your favorite town/city?
A: I’m totally diggin’ KC. Lots. I don’t think I have a favorite town otherwise. Anyplace but DC.

Q: I can't wait to (til)...?
A: Sometime in May, probably around Memorial Day. Because there will be a drive to Texas to get my car inspected and I’ll get to see my dog. It’s been over a year. Oh, and my parents will be there too. Yeah.

Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?
A: March 1,2006 at like… 5:30am. I think.

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: See above.

Q: When was the last time you talked to them?
A: Actual talking? No idea. But like, just a few days ago on IM.

Q: What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
A: Mashed potatoes. Yes, that’s a meal. And, dude, the caps are freakin’ me out.

Q: How long have you been at your current job?
A: 29 work days.

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: My briefcase which is sitting on top of my bed.

Q: Who is the last person you spent over $50 on?
A: Besides myself? No one. I spent over $50 last weekend to go see Brenda, but that wasn’t specifically on her. It was for like… food and gas. Although, I did purchase a $28 Chipotle order for people in withdrawal. Mmm Chipotle. Gotta share the joy.

Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: I don’t borrow clothing. Bren and I traded shirts… that’s probably the last thing I’ve worn of someone else’s.

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: Google. There are many things that I do not know.

Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car?
A: No, that would ruin the new car smell. Although I can’t smell it, other people seem to enjoy it.

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: I have a plant in my back bedroom but not in mine.

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: yeah, now that you mention it, my neck/shoulders. Are you coming to fix that?

Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
A: Washington, DC. The night Howie Day didn’t show up to his concert. I’m still bitter.

Q: Do you own a camera phone?
A: No, I do not. In fact, I was given a dollar to use this phone, that’s how cheap it is.

Q: What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
A: Caramel Macchiato.

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
A: Sunday through Tuesday morning.

Q: Who do you think will repost this?
A: Probably no one. Unless they’re really bored. Maybe if I say Beth she’ll be guilted into doing it. So… Beth. And Erin. She should do it too.

End Blog

No comments: