Sunday, April 16, 2006

Madonna

I have lots of Madonna music. I won't go so far as to say that I have every song she's ever made, but I do have some that weren't released on an album and I have the plethora of songs from movie soundtracks. Currently, my winamp has 16 hours, 39 minutes and 37 seconds of Madonna goodness on it. That's 207 songs, some of which are repeats because they are live performances or remixes. Also, there are the cover songs she's done (Fever, American Pie, etc.) and the ones she's translated into Spanish (Veras, Lo Que Siente La Mujer). This is also not counting music from Evita, or Santa Baby - as far as I know, the only Christmas song she's covered.

In short, I love Madonna. So, here are some interactive goodies for you to play with. Only 122 days until her next birthday!

My results:



Which Madonna Personality are you? Take the Quiz.


~or~


Take the Which Madonna video Are You? Quiz





You're more intelligent than 90% of the people you interact with. Academic and witty, you are an avid reader and thinker. You are artsy-fartsy and creative, and you have been or will be deeply inspired by the book, "Memoirs of a Geisha" and are fascinated with oriental culture and history. Many write you off as a geek, but don't listen to them. You have trouble relating to the "club-scene" and want a partner who's interested by the same topics as you. And remember: love is all we need.


~or~



What Madonna Song are You?




You are POWER OF GOODBYE..... You're sappy and sentimental, but very observant of human behavior. You're logical, but your heart takes over your head sometimes. Take some advice, go have a holiday and cheer up!
Take this quiz!




Go ahead. You know you want to. Deep down everyone loves Madonna.

End Blog.

No comments: