Thursday, August 24, 2006

Who Ya Gonna Call?

Spider-Busters!

I talked to the building management people after work. They're sending over exterminators for my spider issue. Although, it'll only help the situation, not solve it... "Living on the ground floor at this time of year..." blah, blah, I don't care. Knowing that they're coming gives me peace of mind.

I freak out when things move in the corner of my eyesight - even when it's a reflection of the ceiling fan on a glossy surface, or myself in the mirror in my bedroom.

I should have asked them about their dog policy and if it's changed, but she was getting ready to show an apartment and I didn't really need to take up any more of her time. I just wanted less spiders. Hopefully I'll have that soon.

I haven't killed one today. But... the night is still young.

End Blog.

No comments: