Thursday, August 10, 2006

Almost More Annoying Than Hey Ya

Okay, so kill me, I hate Outkast's song Hey Ya. (Hate with unbridled fury!) Rightfully so, methinks. But, I gotta tell ya, Justin Timberlake's Sexyback is running a frighteningly close second on the list of Songs that I Despise.

Firstly, he totally sounds like a woman. I don't know what kind of weird mixing process it went though, but, I hate it. And that's not all… it just so happens to be one of the most repetitive and irritating songs ever recorded. More reason for hate. I'd also like to kill the person yelling "Yeah!" in the background. Hate hate hate. Oh, and I can't understand the words in the chorus - the "Go head be gone with it" part. (I looked it up.) Yeah. Did you know that's what he was saying? Does that actually make any sense?

Ugh. Hate. Worst. Song. Ever. And the stupid radio won't stop playing it. Double ugh.

End Blog.

No comments: