Sunday, August 24, 2008

Closing Ceremonies

The Star Men from the opening ceremonies rode bike-like vehicles during the closing ceremonies that I'm sure Dr. Seuss must have designed. Remember at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas where all the Whos in Whoville are riding around on things playing instruments and stuff? Well, they made them for the Olympics and the Star Men drove them around while the drummers just banged away.

Ripped from the pages of Dr. Seuss: The Closing Ceremonies. And you didn't believe me when I said it'd be awesome to be on something to watch these things...


End Blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack!! Whoville is exactly where my mind went when I saw the Star Men walking along with those creations. Genes?
Also, I got the impression those unicirlce things were hard to ride. =P