Sunday, March 05, 2006

Words of Fun

I took a personality quiz online and decided to share it here because for once it seemed to really apply, almost in its entirety. I found out I’m an “Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiver” that’s commonly referred to as "The Gentle Artist".

Here’s what they had to say about me:

You are nature’s balm: the soothing presence who calms us when we are stressed, who reminds us of the delightful spontaneity of childhood, and who shows us how to appreciate nature and all living things. But as easily as you bring happiness to others, you can bring sadness to yourself when you fail to see your strengths, focusing only on your limitations.

Love for you is an all-or-nothing experience. Because you tend to shut out the rest of the world so you can experience love more fully, you can be vulnerable to the whims of your beloved. Devotion and flexibility are two of the most important qualities you, as a Gentle Artist, bring to a relationship. Your genuine and almost innocent expression of love can make the right person (and yourself as well) very happy. But you must make sure you have chosen a compatible mate, because once you fall in love, you are riding a roller coaster that is almost impossible to stop.


And what I’ve learned from this:

1. I need a dog to be able to appreciate nature more.
2. I need someone to point out my strengths when I fail to see them because I don’t want to be sad.
3. It’s a good thing I like roller coasters.

Speaking of roller coasters… I live a stone’s throw away from an amusement park. Seriously. I see roller coasters every time I leave my apartment complex. I’m getting a season pass. I wonder if this means anything for my love life.

End Blog.

No comments: