Saturday, February 18, 2006

Yay! Just What I Needed!

More insects in my diet. Because, I hardly ever eat them. Okay, okay, I never eat them. I admit, I’m not that great when it comes to healthy eating habits. So, sneaking in good foods into things that I actually like is a good thing. You know what I’m talking about – tomatoes chopped up and well hidden, fruit covered in chocolate, beetles in my yogurt and juice. It’s nice that someone’s looking out for me. Left to my own devices I’d eat a box of cookies for dinner and go to bed.

Dannon, Tropicana, Hershey, Pespi – I thank you for helping me eat natural products. Way to keep me healthy!

Don’t let those vegetarians and kosher following individuals get you down!**

End Blog.

**Everything causes cancer. Get over it; we’re all dying no matter what we eat. Apparently Teflon (or, at least, perfluorooctanoic acid) is everywhere.

No comments: