Friday, February 10, 2006

Oh My God, There's MORE

I posted prematurely. I don't know what I was thinking. There's more crackpot mayhem on TV now.

A woman in an oyster shell. I want to make a joke about her hidden pearl... but am refraining. A floating sun and moon with people attached and hanging from wires. A man who's become the embodiment of the human circulatory system. A racecar (spelled the same frontwards and backwards). Think about this... a racecar at the Olympics... doing doughnuts. For no discernible reason.

None of this makes sense.

Although, I'm no longer disappointed by the lack of people hanging by wires.

It's as if I can speak to them and they can hear me.

I half expect someone to run around with the Shroud of Turin. Top that Crackheads. The Shroud of Freakin' Turin.

Viva Torino!

End Blog.

No comments: