Friday, November 10, 2006

Insanity

I actually thought I was going crazy tonight. I was sitting, watching TV - the second episode of Wonderfalls - and I could swear I could hear the Veronica Mars theme. I've just recently gotten this song out of my head. But, there it was.

Was I imagining it?
Was I just hearing it in my head?
Were my neighbors up and watching the show?

No. No. No...

The song is actually playing in the background of several scenes during this episode. It took me forever to finally realize that. I wish you could have seen me. I'm sure I actually looked quite insane.

So wierd. Who knew that anyone had every really heard that song before? I mean, I hadn't... and now it seems to be everywhere.

It's also back in my head. Likely for the next few days.


End Blog.

No comments: