Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Go Home Jack Frost

I was just listening to the news and the weather came on. The forecaster started talking about this "winter storm" that we're currently having. (It's been raining for 2 days.) First of all, you can't call anything a winter storm unless it's cold outside. It's been nearly 70 the past 2 days. Secondly, as weather people know, it's not winter yet. That doesn't actually happen until the end of December. This is not a winter storm.

Now that I've said all of this – I'll let you know what he was actually talking about.

Apparently it's about to get way cold here. The high – yes, the HIGH – on Thursday is 28. Brrr. Today at work I wore a long sleeved t-shirt, a sweater, and my coat all day because I was freezing. It was 69 degrees outside today. Have I mentioned that I work indoors?

Anyway, we're supposed to have sleet and possible snow Wednesday night into Thursday, with no accumulation. I also don't think that qualifies as a "winter storm" though. I mean… Missouri gets real snow, right?

I'm so not looking forward to the temperature change. It's been so nice. Winter is the worst season. What happened to all that "global warming" that's happening all over the place? Where is El NiƱo?

I'm not sure why that bothered me so much that I had to complain about it. But it did. Stupid Winter Storm Watch. *clings to nice weather*

Don't leave me!

End Blog.

No comments: