Monday, November 20, 2006

Family Pictures

What I really need is a better camera that doesn't have a broken self timer. Because I'm sure I could take way cuter pictures if I could actually use a flash and have the camera an appropriate distance away. Alas, that's not the case.



Of course, there's a high chance that these pictures would be waaaaaaay cuter if I wasn't in them. =) Surprisingly enough, I'm not torturing her. She really likes to be right on top of you. She fell alseep in my lap earlier... just snoring away. I'm certain this dog is part lab and not golden retriever.



Speaking of retrieving... We played fetch today. She's actually a pretty good retriever. She was so incredibly excited to play. She would run and get her toy and sprint back to me, sliding head first across the carpet and into my lap. Adorable. She makes me laugh.

Oh, and she loves Marrowbones more than life itself, I think. Thank goodness she's come to live with me. I'm certain she wasn't being treated correctly in her last home. She was a dog there, not family.

End Blog.

No comments: