Saturday, March 29, 2008

Six Feet Over

That's it. I've done it. I've watched every single episode of Six Feet Under in less than three weeks.

I don't know what to do with myself now.

Also, that show talks a lot about "living each day" and how "you could die tomorrow"... and while sitting on my couch, eating cookie dough, I felt awfully guilty for doing absolutely nothing. So, for those of you that don't have strong wills like me - don't try this at home. It would probably crush your spirit.

I won't post any spoilers about the show, but I will say that the last 15 minutes of the series is so good, I watched it four times in a row, and then watched it again with commentary. I can't think of a more appropriate way to end the series. It remained faithful to the last frame.

I do have to tell you that if you decide to embark on this endeavor, there is one side effect. I had a crazy dream involving Brenda Chenowith and Remy. It was too odd and complex to really describe... and when I woke up, I felt like I could have been one of the characters on the show, for a brief moment at least.

And so it ends. As we all will. As does this blog.


End Blog.

No comments: