Thursday, March 20, 2008

Merry Spring

Happy first day of spring, y'all. We had a lovely day today. So lovely in fact, I swindled my friend into holding the base of her own ladder for me while I finally took down my Christmas lights. Yes, you read that right. I finally undecorated the house. What? They were only up since the day after Thanksgiving...

That can't be right. Man... four months? That's like a third of the year! I'm a horrible homeowner.

You know what I need? A tenant... who pays rent... and has a ladder.

Wanted:
Quiet, unobtrusive dog lover seeking home filled with dirty dishes, dog hair, and obnoxiously large video game equipment for the few games actually owned. Must own ladder, garden hose, and install own window coverings in available room. Large DVD collection and ability to cook a plus. No cats, smokers, drug users, snorers, light sleepers, felons, mental health patients, vegetarians, hypochondriacs, or generally freaky people need apply. I reserve the right to evict from premises without notice, at any time. And I'm not kidding about the ladder.


End Blog.

No comments: