Monday, March 10, 2008

Kristen Wiig = Favorite SNL Cast Member

Saturday Night Live has seen better days. Sure, I agree with that statement. But I think that the current women of SNL are really brilliant. I miss Tina Fey as an anchor on Weekend Update and her writing in general, but since I have 30 Rock now, I'm not complaining about her loss from the show. (I'm very happy she's moved on to bigger and better things.) Amy Poehler does a great job on SNL. But, I have to say, I am most impressed with cast member Kristen Wiig. More specifically her reoccurring character, Penelope.

She cracks me up to no end.



Please write more Penelope. I adore her and can't get enough.

The bit at the end where she says, "Oh, hi Tony the Tiger, how are you? ...Oh, just good? That's weird. I thought you'd be something else." BRILLIANT!!! Brilliant, I say!!

Really... more, please. It's Grrrrrrrrreat!


End Blog.

No comments: