Sunday, September 28, 2008

Odd Dream

I had this dream on Friday night after watching the presidential debate where I was riding a yellow school bus with Barack Obama and he was wearing a blue shirt and a tie. It wasn't just any tie though, it was a live snake that was bright blue and yellow. He kept smoothing it down like it was no big thing, and I kept freaking out because there was a snake that I was sure was poisonous tied around his neck. I was more scared for my well being than his.

I suppose screaming about the snake wasn't a really good way to go about having a calm snake that wouldn't bite me. Because it did. It totally bit me. I woke up shortly thereafter. It was a really weird dream.

I hope Barack never wears a blue shirt with a blue and yellow tie. That would scare the bejesus out of me.


End Blog.

No comments: