Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Aw, Swell

I thought I'd share my left ankle bee sting with you because it's remarkably swollen for a silly little bug bite. The internets say that I'm okay as long as it stays localized, isn't over 3 inches, and doesn't last for more than a week. So, hopefully by Monday, it will no longer look like this:


Gross, huh? It's swollen enough that when I try to bend my ankle, it hurts a bit. And it's super itchy. I've been doing my best not to scratch and been doing a pretty good job of it because when I scratch it, it hurts... so that's a pretty good deterrent.

I'm gonna take another Benadryl and go to bed because it's just going to knock me out anyway. Joy. On the upside, maybe I'll finally sleep well. I just killed a really loud cricket who has been making it hard to get to sleep, and Remy's hopefully not going to wake me up at 3am again.

Here's to recovery!


End Blog.

No comments: