Sunday, June 08, 2008

I Surrender

Okay, I give up. I can't beat 47 minutes in the lawn mowing department. It took 58 minutes this evening. Mostly because I stalled it a few times. It was 10 days between mowing... so, again, I really should be cutting it every week. Le sigh. Too bad. I was busy doing other things like spending all my money and hanging out with my super fun friends.

But, I tried to beat the 47 minute mark and had a heart attack and got hit by lightning in the process. Okay, not really... but I'm out of shape and the first to admit it, so I get winded and sweaty and heart attack-y when I do things like this. Not only was I trying to race the 47 minute clock, but a thunderstorm. I did not beat either. The last 3 passes I had at my lawn were done in the rain... which turned into pouring rain with lots of thunder and lightning. I didn't get hit though. I guess that's just reserved for petroleum plants in these parts.

So, I give up. I don't think I CAN mow my lawn in less than 47 minutes. However, I would like to extend the challenge to anyone reading this blog. I challenge YOU to mow my lawn in less than 47 minutes.

Dare you.

Double dare you.

Triple dog dare you.


End Blog.

No comments: