Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bringing Inside Out

When I came home from work yesterday, I let Remy outside, as I always do. Except, instead of going outside to pee, as she always does, she picked up her ducky (thanks for the present, Mom) and sprinted to the back of the yard. Then she laid down and didn't move for fifteen minutes.

(Look how short my grass is!)


She just set up camp with all the comforts of home and I never thought she'd come in. And she wasn't hooked to her cable, so (God forbid) I had watch her the whole time to make sure she didn't wander off. Although, she didn't move... at all. I'm not sure what it was all about, but it was fairly entertaining. Because anytime she does something out of the ordinary, it's entertaining. Obviously, I have a very limited existence. Maybe I'll go put a hat on her head...


End Blog.

No comments: