Saturday, June 03, 2006

Self-Esteem Booster

The radio station I was listening on the way home from the grocery store (I remembered where it was and everything! My checkbook says I haven't been there since 4/23. Isn't that amazing?) tonight was playing things I haven't heard in a long time. I think it was 80s weekend or something. Anyway, they started playing Oh, Mickey.

I changed the words. All the Mickeys were Nikkis and all the guys were girls.

It's a fantastic song that way. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that someone likes me enough to sing a song telling me not to break their heart.

And yes, I do realize what a loser that makes me.

On a completely unrelated side note:
I'd like to wish my bestest friend in the whole wide world the happiest birthday, ever.

And Big Peacocks. And lots of them.

End Blog.

No comments: