Tuesday, June 27, 2006

KCPCL Looks Out For My Well Being

What a nice employer. I'm being sent to a mandatory blood chemistry screening and HIV test tomorrow.

Isn't that nice?

I think I'm also going to try to give blood tomorrow. It's the 12th annual Battle For Blood between area police and fire departments. Currently, the fire community is winning by 9 people. (Check it out at http://www.battleforblood.com/)

I figure it's been a long time since I've given blood, and they always like it when I do since I have the second rarest blood type. I think only 2% of the US (caucasian) population is B-, or something crazy like that. So, I feel like I should do it more often.

Plus... it's summertime. They always seem to be in short supply at this time of year.

So, that's the plan. Tomorrow I shall give away all my blood. Woo!

End Blog.

No comments: