Thursday, June 08, 2006

Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday

I got my dinner comped tonight at Ruby Tuesday's because I found a hair in my meal.

My waiter was super nice and really rather good looking. I knew the hair wasn't his. His head was totally shaved. And when he looked at the hair, he apologized and said that it was really "nasty" and I shouldn't have to pay for it. Even though I found it after I'd eaten most of the food given to me.

I think I should start looking harder in my food for hair. I mean, we lose 100-150 head hairs daily, and that's not even counting any other body hairs. Or pet hairs. I find them in evidence all the time. I mean, I could start eating for free... especially when the hairs are so obviously not mine.

This incident hasn't turned me off of Ruby T. I'd go again. (The headline is misleading.)

End Blog.

No comments: