Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Play Food

I gave River a vitamin that I got for free at the pet expo. She wasn't quite sure what it was. It took her at least five minutes to decide to eat it instead of play with it.




She makes me giggle.

She also doesn't understand how food magically appears in her bowl. Or she thinks that she's a magician... Either way, this is also funny. And slightly annoying.



She's certain that I'm not feeding her enough. Yet another thing that River is wrong about...


End Blog.

2 comments:

mom said...

OMG she is so cute. =P Between 25 to 40 seconds is my favorite part of that whole first clip, but the extra loud sniffing at the end was special too. *more of those, please*
At least the bowl digging is in the empty food dish, not the full water bowl.
Can't wait to meet her!

Nikki said...

Ah, true. I am very happy she isn't playing in the water bowl.


Yet.


I need to charge the batteries in my camera. As soon as I do that, I'm sure I'll have the opportunity to take more.