Monday, April 27, 2009

Up And Away

We went to Red Robin Friday night for dinner and, as always, someone picked up a balloon on the way out. (Get this, it wasn't me. Carolyn, Beth and Ashley all took one. And then Beth abruptly lost hers when she tried to tie it around her wrist which ended up killing a dolphin.)

Anyway, some were left in my car and therefore it only seemed right to let the puppy play with one.










I'm sure you can tell, she's screaming, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!"



Now you know why I was so upset about not being able to get the info off of my SDHC card (You know, if you saw that twitter). I bought a card reader tonight - all is well again. And the USB port I plugged right into my fancy new monitor... which I now realize that I never put up pictures of.


End Blog.

No comments: