Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sunday at the Ballpark

Bren and I had a really good time at the Royals game last Sunday. They even won against the O's. I had some great burgers on the grill while we tailgated, got slightly sunburned, and drank a sufficient amount of beer. I think Bren did too, as evidenced here:



That's not really true. Knowing Bren, I'm sure she'd have done this sober... although this is the second take - because after she did it the first time I was highly disappointed that I couldn't relive that magical moment over and over again. So, I made the monkey perform again. And I didn't even have to crack a whip... I think she volunteered.

Like I said... fun times. Even though I have absolutely no idea what happened during this game, and I made it a point to pay attention for a whole inning. The only thing I can tell you is that they were wearing powder blue jerseys and it was a beautiful, sunny, yet windy day.

And we hogged all the peanuts. They were delicious.


End Blog.

No comments: