Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fantasy Baseball

I got conned into joining a fantasy baseball team. Actually, it didn't take much - I kinda hoped I could somehow ruin things for everyone else in the league. I'm fun like that.

Anyway, I know we're only in week two, but I wanted to let you know, that for this very brief moment in time, I am tied for first place with 315 points.

Yay! Go fancy computer thing-a-ma-bob that picked all my players for me! Here's a rundown of who's on my team:

C
Mike Napoli (C , LAA)
1B
Albert Pujols (1B , STL)
2B
B.J. Upton (2B,OF , TB)
3B
Ryan Braun (3B , MIL)
SS
Edgar Renteria (SS , DET)
OF
Nick Swisher (1B,OF , CWS)
OF
Jermaine Dye (OF , CWS)
OF
Pat Burrell (OF , PHI)
P
Los Angeles Dodgers (P , LAD)

(I have a few others sitting on the bench right now, too.)

So... Go all those people! Play well! Be basebally! Don't eat the grass!

I wish I could put Dottie Henson, Marla Hooch, and Mae Mordabito on my team. I mean, what kind of fantasy is this? Boo. My fantasy baseball team would be way cooler if I could pick them... and Crash Davis. And Rick Vaughn, Willie Mays Hayes, and Pedro Cerrano. Yeah... that'd be a much better fantasy...

Lay off the high ones!


End Blog.

2 comments: