Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good News! I Don't Have HIV

Not that there was reason to worry. But, wasn't that the sweetest blog title I've ever had?

Turns out all the blood chemistry they ran on me fell into the normal range. Although, my chloride level was exactly the top acceptable number allowable. Not that I know how bad a high chloride level would be. I mean, we need chloride ions for all sorts of biological stuff. And by all sorts of stuff I mean I only remember learning about the central nervous system using it. I don't know what happens when you have too much chloride. Guess all those years working on that bio degree really paid off, eh?

Maybe I should ask LVC for my money back. I mean, I could use the money. According to these results, I'm not going to die anytime soon.

Of course, there's always the possibility of getting hit by a bus or getting killed in some gruesome murder.

What an upbeat ending. I'm in an awfully odd mood this evening. Don't ever let me watch American Psycho ever again. I mean it. Never.

End Blog.

No comments: