Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl XLII Campions

Oh man, I thought I was going to have a heart attack several times during this game. Everyone thought it would be high scoring. Everyone thought the Giants would lose. Well, everyone was really wrong.

But there were lots of times that Remy just couldn't watch. It was too stressful. She had to pull her hat down over her eyes.



Like, the whole fourth quarter.

I mostly screamed, "Eli! Throw the ball!" And I was so happy that Plaxico got that touchdown pass. He totally deserved to score.

And we won! Today was an awesome day. The only thing that's gone wrong in February so far was that damn groundhog seeing his shadow. Let's hope I feel the same after the Super Tuesday elections.

Hoorah!


End Blog.

1 comment:

Bren said...

I now believe I am awesome because of that picture.