Sunday, October 07, 2007

Samsung SCH-u740

I just upgraded my phone with the new every two plan from Verizon. Yay!!! I was so sick of my old phone. I actually got one that has features this time... it's not just a cell phone anymore. And, I made another leap - from Nokia to LG to Samsung. This here phone to the right would be the one I got.

I've been yelled at for buying a "text messaging machine". I don't really care. I've been getting them more and more often, so I figured it was about time to make the leap and stop rejecting new technology. Although, since I have all them buttons, I'm not going to kill the English language by writing things like "C U @ 7 im so l8". Because that still bugs the heck out of me.

So, I have unlimited texting to other Verizon members - so ya'll can text me whenever the hell you want - and 500 texts outside of the "in" network. So, you may see my li'l IM name have a cell phone beside it one of these days. This still means that I'm not home, but should you need to get a hold of me for something... it might be an option worth considering.

Also, I now have a camera in my cell phone, a short length video camera, and MP3 storage capabilities. And navigation... although I think I have to subscribe to something specifically for that, so probably not really...

But, it's a step up. A gigantic step up for me, since my last phone was just a plain old phone.

Go technology. I've evolved slightly... but it's still no iPhone.


End Blog.

No comments: