Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Wishlist

Here is a list of things that would be cool presents for a person like me. Or exactly me. So, if you're looking for something to give me because of the upcoming holiday, this is your suggestion list, or a great jumping off point if you'd rather be more creative.

I love this tee shirt. They sell it here. (I'm a medium in a guys style.)

I've been drinking tea recently. I'm not sure why, but it's something that I've gotten into. I think that I'd like to start brewing loose leaf tea, as it's 'supposed to be better'. And I'd love to make Thai iced tea because it's super amazing. So, these are the things I've been thinking about buying for myself, although since it's gift giving season, I was told I'm not allowed to buy things for myself. I've had all these things in a shopping cart recently and held back on pushing the purchase button.

Teavana Perfect TeaMaker
Earl Grey Creme Black Tea
Cha Yen Thai Black Tea
Instant Hot Water Dispenser (or any other similar model, really)

I like this wall graphic for the wall right behind/beside my desk in the living room. In the bright kiwi color because I think it would look really neat. There are a bunch of other ones that I like as well, but I've had my eye on this one for several months.


Xbox 360 games, although don't pay full price for them, because I wouldn't if I was buying them myself. Get them used. Gamestop is awesome for that kind of thing.

Borderlands
Bioshock 2
Dragon's Age
Mass Effect

Books are also good. Have you read a good book recently? I'd like to read it, too! Honestly, I'm not sure what I'd like to get to read right now, but am open to suggestions. Or gift cards. Actually, I think I'd like to read Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. I like fiction and science fiction and anything that makes more brain wrinkles happen.

I also want a Roomba, or someone to do my vacuuming for me, but I doubt either of those things are going to happen anytime soon.

Other than that, I'd like a new pair of eyelids that work properly and don't get infected every single November.


So, next time I go to buy something else on the internet, I'll let you know... it's usually the only way I realize that I want something.


End Blog.

No comments: