Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Blockbuster Miracle

I recently watched two of my DVDs from Blockbuster and returned them in the mail expecting to get the next 2 DVDs in my queue, as per usual. Instead, when I returned Wanted and Get Smart, they sent me Friday Night Lights, The 40 Year Old Virgin, AND Bullitt. Including the other DVD I haven't watched yet and still have in my home (Cannibal! The Musical), I now have FOUR DVDs from Blockbuster. (Don't you love my range of movies?)

Interestingly, according to them, my plan is as follows:
  • BLOCKBUSTER Total Access Premium
  • $17.99 / month (plus taxes)
    3 at-a-time, Unlimited mailings
    Unlimited in-store movie exchanges
    +2 FREE bonus Movie or Game Rental E-Coupon per Month
Haha! I have four DVDs at a time! I win!

It's a Blockbuster Miracle! I wonder how long it'll take them to correct this. I hope forever.

Movie Marathon at my house!


End Blog.

No comments: