Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

I basically adopted a whole family for Thanksgiving (they are friends of mine). It was awesome. There were a total of 8 of us, and I managed to cook way too much food. But it was really fun and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. We even had little kids at the table who ate way better than I ever imagined they would. So, here are a few snapshots of the holiday:

I can cook. Pretty well, too. There were compliments, amazingly enough. Or... they were all just being very polite.

Here is the table. I ran out of chairs, so my guests brought some over with them. I just never got a picture after they arrived.

Even Remy had a guest to entertain! That's the tiniest dog, ever. He's a miniature dachshund and the runt of the litter. He's just a few months old.


Remy's always a big hit with everyone. And by the end of the night, tired enough not to care what was happening to her.

His daughter took this picture.



And of course, it's not a party until everyone plays Guitar Hero.

She's totally not even left handed.

It was a good Thanksgiving. I'm very happy that everyone came to share it with me in my new home. Thanks.


End Blog.

No comments: