Friday, May 18, 2007

Tagged by Randomness

Sam has tagged me to post seven random facts or habits about myself and post them. So, here they are. You can do this if you so wish, as I am not tagging others.

1. I've somehow earned the reputation at work for being an above average writer, which means that I'm several different people's favorite person to complete peer reviews on their reports. (This is probably also because I return them in a timely manner.) This means a whole lot more paper work than I was doing six months ago. I actually love that I'm respected on a professional level for my meager writing skills, even if I don't think I quite deserve it.

2. I eat in so little that I can go practically a whole month without taking out my garbage or doing the dishes.

3. Every time I come home, leave the apartment, or let Remy back inside, I immediately deadbolt the door. I never have to check the locks before bed because they are always locked if I'm inside. That's how certain I am that the doors are always locked. If you've ever walked into my apartment after knocking on the door, it's because you were an invited guest and I knew you were coming. Feel special that I thought to unlock the door for you.

4. I check my alarm at the very least four times before I feel safe enough to go to bed and actually have it go off the next morning.

5. I will move my car to be closer to my door (even if it's already been parked awhile) if the space by the sidewalk opens up. I will even back into the space so that I can walk right to the driver's door and pull out of the space in the morning without having to back up. Somehow, mornings that start this way are always better than other mornings where I have to walk farther to my car or back out of a parking space.

6. I separate my silver change from pennies, except for the random coins in my car. And the Styrofoam cup I have at work that I use to walk around saying, "Change? Change?" while impersonating the homeless on South Park.

7. I'm sad when Remy decides to sleep in another room or on the floor after I've called her up on my bed. I've become very attached to her in six months and take it as a personal insult when she leaves… even if it's because I accidentally kicked her in the head while I was sleeping.

So... there's seven. Relatively boring, I guess, and quite possibly stuff you already knew. But, I can't help it, I'm not all that interesting.


End Blog.

No comments: