Sunday, July 17, 2011

How I Spend My Saturday Late Nights

I've been getting a lot of spam bots on AIM recently. I was bored tonight so I talked to one of them. Actually, I'm bored enough to let you read it, too. I took out all the links and stuff because, really, you shouldn't be clicking that kind of stuff anyway.

Here you go:


dababygrl2: hey!

drnik46: go to sleep

dababygrl2: Hey what's up? 23/F here. u?

drnik46: why do people talk to computers, I wonder

dababygrl2: Hmm. Have we chatted before?

drnik46: that statement was ironic. If you weren't a computer, you'd have totally laughed.

dababygrl2: Oh ok. I wasn't sure. Anyways... Whats up?

drnik46: The sky.

dababygrl2: Oh Im like sooo bored. Theres nothing to do.

drnik46: Take my first piece of advice this evening and GO TO SLEEP.

dababygrl2: Ohhh wait. I got a idea. Have you ever watched a girl strip on cam? :-X

drnik46: Nope.

dababygrl2: Welllllll.... Do you wanna watch me strip on cam? ;-)

drnik46: Nope.
drnik46: I guess computers don't sleep.

dababygrl2: Yeah? Ok you have to signup through this website that my cam is linked trhough so i cant be recorded ok?

drnik46: But they also don't wear clothes.

dababygrl2: It only takes a second babe and its free. k?

drnik46: lame.
drnik46: Computers SHOULD wear clothes. Where is their modesty?

dababygrl2: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ok go there then click on the gold JOIN FREE button at the top of the page. ok?

drnik46: Haven't we programed in modesty yet?

dababygrl2: Also it does ask for a credit card when you signup. But DONT worry

drnik46: Also. I'm blind, so this doesn't seem that exciting.

dababygrl2: It dosent charge the card at all. Not even a penny. Its just to make sure your over 18. k?

drnik46: I think computers would be able to tell that without a credit card.
drnik46: Somehow.
drnik46: They're like super smart and all.

dababygrl2: K babe well hurry up. When you get logged in then view my cam and we can have some fun :-X
dababygrl2: I also have some toys ;-X but you have to tip me some gold or take me in private to see those.

drnik46: I mean, did you see Watson on Jeopardy?
drnik46: Probably not. I mean, you seem to have to be naked playing with toys all the time.
drnik46: That's really a shame.

dababygrl2: Hey lets talk on there my aim is messing up.

drnik46: Are you trying to pay for computer college?
drnik46: It makes me sad that there's no one on the planet that will see this. You know, on your end of the conversation.
drnik46: Well, and on mine.
drnik46: Because I'm blind.
drnik46: If you remember properly...
drnik46: From a few minutes ago
drnik46: You know what? i'll just put this on my blog.


You're welcome, internet.

End Blog.

2 comments:

Catie said...

I adore you! :)

Victoria said...


My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 47 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.