Sunday, January 20, 2008

Go Big Blue

I've been a Giants fan since I was eight or nine. Certainly, there were a few years that I wasn't really following professional football at all, but not this year. I've been watching the team this season, along with the Chiefs, because well, I thought I should cheer for the hometown team. I finally made it to my first professional football game, too.

It's nice to be able to say this, the year I really got back into watching and cheering for football...

YAY!! The Giants are going to the Superbowl! Finally, I can cheer for a team instead of watching commercials (which, by the way, have been seriously lacking in quality in recent years).


Sure, they're up against an undefeated team, but I have faith in my underdogs, and of their NFL record of ten consecutive wins on the road. Plus, I hear that cheaters never win...

GO GIANTS!


End Blog.

No comments: